Tennessee is a state full of history, culture, music, natural wonders and incredible adventure sports. Whether it’s Civil Rights history you like or white water rafting is more your thing, Tennessee has something for everyone.
- Visit Elvis’s house, view his cars and discover his history in Graceland.
- Have a drink or dinner while listening to live music in one of the many restaurants on Beale Street, Memphis
- Walk down Beale Street, Memphis at night and take in all the lights and music
- Learn about American Civil Rights history at the Civil Rights Museum in Memphis
- Take a walk down Main Street Memphis and discover all the unique restaurants and shop
- Hop on a Main Street Memphis tram and take a trip around the city
- Take a walk down Broadway in Nashville and discover the amazing atmosphere
- Visit Music Cities free New Years Eve festival (31st December)
- Listen to live country music at one of Honky Tonk’s famous live music bars
- Discover the past and present of country music at the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Watch a football game at the Nissan Centre
- Watch an Ice Hockey game at the Bridgestone Centre
- Have a drink at the Bluebird Cafe and listen to some up and coming musicians
- Fill your wardrobes at the Opry Mills Mall
- Discover the history of Johnny Cash at the Johnny Cash Museum
- Visit the art museum at the Parthenon in Nashville
- Pull up a chair in Nashville’s Honky Tonk and a locals bar, Robert’s Western World and listen to some great live music.
- Sample some southern cooking at Loveless Cafe 25 minutes southwest of Nashville.
- Take a tour of Nashville’s Belle Meade plantation and gain a glimpse of life during the Civil War.
- Discover where Jack Daniel’s Whiskey was born at the Jack Daniel’s distillery in Lynchburg (90 minutes from Nashville), take a tour and sample some word famous whiskey straight from the producer.
- Walk along the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge, enjoy the view of the river and downtown Nashville
- Have lunch at Nashville’s farmers market and explore the stalls, arts and other products.
- Take a tour of Music Row in Nashville and go inside a recording studio
- Watch the sunset over downtown Nashville
- Discover over 10,000 animals at the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga
- Swim in Foster Falls and discover it’s amazing waterfall
- Have brunch at the Bistro at the Bijou in Knoxville, they serve brunch until 9pm
- Paddle board down Mead’s Quarry, admiring some of the incredible landscapes
- Visit Market Square in downtown Knoxville and listen to the amazing street musicians
- Watch a show at the Tennessee Theatre on Gay Street
- Stair in oe at the Sunsphere in Knowville
- Eat steak at the best steakhous in Knoxville Ye Old Steakhouse
Cummins Falls State Park
- Hike and Swim up to Cummins Falls one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world
- Go zip-lining through the trees in Gatlinburg
- Take on the rapids whilst white water rafting down the Pigeon River
- Hike up to the top of Clingman’s Dome
- Go snow skiing in Ober Gatlinburg (December to March)
- Visit the Great Smokey Moutains National Park and go trekking, discover over 1,500 species of wildflowers and explore more than 850 miles of hiking trails.
- Explore the Cumberland Caverns 32 miles, one of the longest caves in the world.
- Take in the sights of Twin Falls incredible 80ft waterfall in Rock Island State Park
- Hike to Rainbow Hall and discover the natural wonder of light on a rock face at Rock Island State Park